Monday, October 6, 2008

More niggas faking the funk....


So, Rick Ross FINALLY admitted that he was, indeed, once a correctional officer in Florida. He said this to Don Diva magazine:

"Yes. It's me. I never tried to hide my past. I put my name inside my cds. My company has my SS#. I could've put a company name... I done been up and I done been down and that's what makes me what I am. I never ratted on a nigga. I never prosecuted a nigga. I never locked up a nigga, that's first and foremost. I always felt that me being the nigga that I am, I never owed a nigga an explanation... When I'm making my music and I'm talking about blow, it's because I did it. When I say that I'm rich off cocaine, it's because i did it. Those are the street principals that apply."

Damn. It's a hard pill to swallow. At least he came clean though....

SOURCE

No comments: