Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New Video: Jazmine Sullivan "Bust Your Windows"


Another shitty video for a great song. Must be the season. The video is just boring. And the fact that Jazmine Sullivan NEVER looks the same, twice, bothers me. Now I would not consider her conventionally beautiful, per say, but she usually looks decent. I blame two things: Photoshop for making Jazmine look different all the time, and the Knowles' sisters. They done convinced the world that these curly, long wigs is the business. If I ruled the world......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet
effective. A lot of times it's difficult to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appearance. I must say you have done a excellent job with this. In addition, the blog loads very quick for me on Firefox. Superb Blog!

Stop by my homepage - Wot Hack