Thursday, July 10, 2008

NORE is eating B!


I am a fan of MAN FAT!!! I am comfortable enough with myself to admit that. And I started swooning when I ran across these topless pictures of NORE at Kim Osorio's Blog.


Then I peeped the chain... And I said to myself: "DAMN that chain looks just like a box of Newports." And I said: "Naw, niggas are ignorant but they ain't THAT ignorant." So I went to his MYSPACE because I knew I would get my answer. Because niggas are proud of their own ignorance. And look at his profile pic....


I bet those gems and rubies (not diamonds) are fake. I'll still rub his mid section though.....

6 comments:

K@LiENTe said...

LMMFAO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not the newport piece SON!!! LMAO i'm not crazy right, he has gotten bigger right?

Miss Sweetberries said...

He HELLA bigger!!!!!

Jweezy said...

ewwwwwww

Miss Sweetberries said...

^^^^
LOL! You can have a lot of fun with a fat man....believe me, I know. Jweezy, the bigger the better. LMAO!!!

Bahama said...

oh my..Nore looks 5 no 6 no 7 months pregnant!! damn he's eating healthy..lol

Miss Sweetberries said...

*sings LOBSTER AND SKRIMP by Jay Z and Timbaland circa 1999*

Yeah, you can tell he's a dollar menuaire!!!