Tuesday, July 1, 2008

So I got my 30 day notice........


I have to be out my apartment by August 1, 2008. And I forgot how fucking hard it is to find a place to live (for a decent price) in San Francisco!!!! So over the past week, my every waking moment was spent on CRAIGSLIST looking for a decent studio or a one bedroom. I mean, there is always the option of going back to my parents house but that is my DESPERATE last resort. But last night I seen the studio that WILL be mine. And that takes some weight off my shoulders. That's why I have been absent from the GAME for so long...but I'm back.....with a VENGEANCE!!!!! *insert evil laugh*

3 comments:

Kaliente said...

OK, i was wondering where yo azz was..lol I'm glad you found something though!

Bahama said...

Glad your back!!!!

Sweetz said...

Thanks!!!!!

Man, San Francisco is a hard city to find a place in. I would move to Oakland but them niggas kill for nothing on that side of the bridge. And they got best TAP WATER in the BAY! Them niggas don't appreciate nothing!!!!!!!!