Thursday, February 28, 2008

Reunited and it feels so good.....

So the word on the streets is, that now that Nivea's divorce to The Dream is final, she is back with Lil' Wayne. There is something so romantic about requited love. I have nothing bad to say about this relationship, I personally like these two together. I hated seeing him with Trina and he was wasting that "dick game" on Karrine.
Apparently, Nivea was waiting for Wayne backstage after a recent concert in New Jersey. Lil' Wayne made it clear that he still misses Nivea and even put up a $50,000 reward for the person who could get her to come back to him. (Why can't I find someone that is THAT into me?) Here is the video:

I could not find any pictures (old or new) of the lovely couple. But I am happy for the both of them.
SOURCE

No comments: