Friday, August 22, 2008

Another one bites the dust

Da Brat was just sentenced to 3 years in prison for hitting a bitch upside the head with a bottle of rum.


Superior Court Judge Gail Flake also sentenced the rapper, whose real name is Shawntae Harris, to seven years probation and 200 hours of community service.The incident happened at a Halloween party at Studio 72 nightclub on Oct. 31, 2007. The club is on Ga. 29 near Tucker.
About six members of Harris’s family wept when a sheriff’s deputy took her into custody.
“I love y’all,” Harris, 34, said as she was led out of the courtroom.
“We love you, too,” the relatives replied in unison.
Harris entered a guilty plea to aggravated assault.


It's damn sad that I got to pour out a little liquor for my girl Da Brat, I used to love her, I even dressed up like her for Halloween when I was in the 6th grade. I would say that breaking bottles on bitches head ain't ladylike. But Da Brat you know ain't into ladylike. Included "Funkdafied" because it was my shit back in the day. And I thought I was the shit for knowing all the words by heart.



SOURCE

No comments: