Wednesday, August 13, 2008

LisaRaye ass is getting dumped


So maybe all those rumors of LisaRaye's husband, Michael Misick, cheating with Rosci are true. He announced he is divorcing that ass:

On the heels of infidelity accusations leveled by actress LisaRaye against her husband, Turks & Caicos Premier Michael Misick, he announced late Tuesday that their marriage is over and done.

“I am announcing that I am separated from LisaRaye McCoy-Misick," Premier Misick said in a statement emailed to EUR from his PR rep, Judy Smith. "I am committed to dissolving the marriage amicably. I believe that this is a private matter and will have no further comments. I hope that our privacy will be respected."

And KARMA is a hoe! LisaRaye messed around with Gary Peyton for years while he was married. So in a way she's getting what she deserves. But the question I have: Is he leaving Lisa for Rosci? Let me get my popcorn because this is going to get interesting!

SOURCE

No comments: