Monday, August 18, 2008

Yung Joc's BM want her 2stacks


Yung Joc is the latest rapper to get sued by his BM over some back child support. Fatima Jester claims that Yung Joc (born Jasiel Robinson) owes her $2000 in back child support:

"I never thought he would be putting me through some of the stuff I'm going through now," Robinson said. "I can't even get in contact with him for things for my baby ... it's just hard."
With his status as a successful rapper, Robinson says it should be no problem for him to pay up, and due to his non-payments, she's had problems with her own bills.
"The type of money he makes, $2,000 is nothing," she said. "Mr. Robinson has all kinds of cars, Bentleys, Mercedes Benz, Ranger Rovers, Two Range rovers."


Now I am all for the kids and their financial support. But all this over $2000. I smell a ploy to get more money. I'm sorry but this bitch is sounding way too thirsty to me. And I bet the bitch don't have nan job or anything. Using her baby as a meal ticket...SMH.

SOURCE

No comments: