Monday, June 23, 2008

Ne-Yo's loves being a gentleman


This will be the album cover for Year of the Gentlemen. The album will be released sometime in August of this year. I love Ne-Yo and all his music, so I will be picking this one up. And I love that he is putting emphasis on being a gentlemen. He had this to say, about his album, in a recent interview:

"You don't see a lot of the class and integrity that you once saw in men, he says. You don't see that nowadays. Now it's, 'Look how big my chain is. Hey everybody, look at this car, it costs a million dollars and I don't know how to drive it.' I didn't want my third album to be that in any way, shape, form or fashion."

All I gots ta say is: Git it boy.....
And I left you guys with one of his new song I really like, Let's Just Be




SOURCE

No comments: