Wednesday, June 4, 2008

When child abuse is okay

Can we get this mother some self defense classes please......


Go on ahead and pick your mouth up off the ground....I'll wait. This little fat bitch really SLAPPED his mother on national television. But why was there no consequence for that slap? Why did I see fear in HER eyes when he slapped her? What in the fat kid hell made this little bitch so bold? So many questions and no answers!!! All I know is I would have bodied my child on national television. Don't test my gangsta'......

Spotted at Baby Daniel's crib

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she sat there and took that. Wait a minute...what am I saying? Yes, I can.

S A V V Y Fatty!...uhhh...DUH! said...

OH. HAIL. THE. FUCK. NAAAWWWW!

I woulda taught him how to Jordin Sparks it, cuz he'd be learnin' how to breeve with no air while my fist was so far down his throat I woulda pulled out a double cheeseburger.

Sweetz said...

If she had some respect for herself she would have tackled his fat ass.