Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The woes of wifing a hoe


Last week Superhead texted Perez Hilton to say that Darius McCrary (b.k.a Eddie Winslow) was trying to run her over with his car. He is now speaking out:

In a restraining order filed against Karrine, Darius says he didn't hit her with his car -- she "jumped on the trunk of my car and then the roof of my car. She started beating my vehicle and windows." It says she then attempted to get into the car by breaking the windows "with her fist."

Now he has filed a restraining order against his bitch. But he should have heeded the saying: Never turn a hoe into a housewife! I mean, she sucked every industry dick and then wrote about it. His bad. But I know Superhead is loving all this free publicity. Her third book is hitting shelves real soon. Things that make you say 'Hmmmmmmmmmm....'

SOURCE

No comments: