Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Bron Bron's mother is a G


Iz be watching basketball, okay. And last night Bron Bron and company killed the Celtics. I don't know what the Celtics problem is. They seem scared of the trophy or something because the more games they play, the worst they get. That's another story though.

Bron Bron's mother got tired of seeing her son bullied and pulled on the court. In the video you see her wanting to start something with Kevin and Paul, until you see Bron Bron go "SIT YO ASS DOWN". I ain't going to lie, I didn't know it was his mother until I halftime. I thought it was a Bron Bron groupie.

A note for Bron Bron: get you a professional barber! You have too much money to have dem nasty razor bumps on your face. I can so see LeBron still getting his hair cut by his friend who just happen to know how to use clippers.

Foe the game highlights visit my favorite Eightys Baby, E-Dub!!!!!

No comments: