Friday, May 9, 2008

'Soulja Girl' wanted by ATL police


That crazy young bitch that cussed out someones grandmother on MARTA is wanted by the police in Atlanta. Thank GOD!!!!! That girl straight up verbally abused that older woman and even threatened to kill her. But since 'Soulja Girl' was so gone out her brain she didn't realize that threatening to kill someone is a crime. *makes sad Sam Cassell face* I blame her parents. She probably the offspring of a woman who continued with her pregnancy for all the wrong reasons. Karma is a bitch..... But seeing young Black people act like in public hurts my soul. You would never see a young white woman act like that on public transportation. Or in public anywhere. Black people are the reason Black people will NEVER overcome.....

Click here to see 'Soulja Girl' in action....


“MARTA police were notified about this video last Friday and launched an immediate and aggressive investigation into the incident,” Dunham said in a statement. “The tipster also indicated the suspect has been known to ride Bus Route 22. MARTA police were able to positively identify the individual allegedly involved in this incident and have secured a warrant for her arrest.”


SOURCE

3 comments:

Kaliente said...

WOW! I saw the video..of course with no sound..LMAO(long story) BUt am glad, this chick is crazy...she would have gotten straight molly-whopped disrespectin my granny granny like that. I laughed tho when dude hit her...LMAO

Sweetz said...

LOL @molly whopped.

But true! My foot would have been all in this bitch ass. I bet you her dumb ass already in custody and we'll here about it on Monday.

CCG said...

WOW!!! I'm so speechless; I'm gonna have to borrow this one for myself. When did public transpo get to be such a risky adventure?