Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Oh really Algernod?


Plies has been named in a lawsuit stemming from a shooting in July 2006. The lawsuit was filed yesterday (almost 2 years later) and I know there is some nigga behind this scheming. Trying to get a free penny. But I digress. His pending legal woes are not the point in this post. After reading the article I learned something, Plies real name is Algernod Lanier Washington. I cried a river when I found that out. His M.O.M.S had to have been drunker than a muthafucka' on his birth night. I can just imagine his mother was drinking a cold Colt 45 that night. And that she didn't know she was carrying a full term fetus. I just get that feel from him, you know..... Anywhoo, my girl Savvy Fatty already gave him a nickname: A-Nod. I'm loving it like the double cheeseburgers at McDonald's.

Oh and if you pre-order his new cd DEFINITION OF REAL you can get a free BUST IT BABY t-shirt. I'm ordering mines, you getting one?

No comments: