Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Why me Gawd? Why me?

I just cannot stop watching Flavor of Love 3. I tune in faithfully. Gawd, I am confessing this afternoon. I promise!



Your girl Prancer was the one to go last night. I really didn't like her but she seemed to be there for Flavor. I mean she stuck her tongue in his mouth! Anyways, here is some pictures of her. I don't know where they are from. But it looks as though she is planning to sell the pictures to put furniture in her empty apartment. And girl, I feel you. All money is green honey!



I was so mad at her weave the whole time she was on the show. And my cheeks would rose up every time she pulled that shit into a ponytail. Somebody had to be embarrassed for her!

1 comment:

S A V V Y Fatty!...uhhh...DUH! said...

FUCK the furniture! Them look like good quality wood floors to me! Save for a crook in her neck, she'll be A.O.K.

Instead she need to be worried about getting a QUALITY weave job instead of that bullshit she let Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles, and Helen Keller put on her dome.